Skip to main content

How to Remove EVERY Charge-off From Your Credit Report | Credit Repair S...


🔮 Today I'm sharing how to remove EVERY charge-off from your credit report using the credit sweep method, and this is part of the credit repair secrets series. Watch the video to access the Advanced Dispute Creator for FREE, and access the other 2 boards below: How to maximize your disputes https://app.milanote.com/1Njiy81EhmOFd7?p=tzIq4Asu7R7 How to remove charge-offs https://app.milanote.com/1NotQJ1N1IGHeY?p=Ho1LTXXuAat ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️ Video notes Hey, what's up tonight I'm going to show you how to remove virtually every charge off from your credit report yourself using the credit suite method. Now, here's the deal, I'm going to give you this presentation for free. But make sure to watch to the end of the video because I'm going to show you periodically where to actually access it. And instead of you just jumping to the end of the video, which that's not going to work. Now make sure to subscribe if you haven't done so Smash that Like and Share this video with someone that you think it might help. Alright, so this is the advanced dispute flow. Now, here's the deal, a lot of people think that all you have to do is send out one round of dispute. And that's it, your negative items come off. That's not how it works. You see, there's very specific things that we need to say in our letter for this to work. You see, we have big guns, little guns and squirt guns when it comes to using dispute reasons. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I actually have a checklist that will maximize your disputes. And it even shows you the exact formula that I use to remove any negative item not just charge offs, collections, foreclosures, repossessions, charge offs, late payments, student loans, bankruptcies, judgments, tax liens, you name it, if it can be disputed, this is the exact formula that I use. So these two things go hand in hand, and I am going to link this down in description. So let's just go over this part really, really quick. We use the Giro formula, and that is it is action justify our elements, reason an outcome. And all you do is just very simply take the credit report information and plugging in. You see, that's the beauty to the way that I dispute for my clients factual based disputes. You see, we're not just coming up with things and sending hardship letters and goodwill letters and disputing online and sending 609 letters. And by the way, six or nine doesn't work. And I'm going to tell you why. Right now, guess what section 609 is for it's not for contracts and wet signatures, and anything else like that, it's for you to request a copy of your credit report. Wow, who would have thought has nothing to do with signatures or anything else like that. Alright, so keep this in mind when you're sending out letters that look like you're trying to be an attorney, because you're not neither mine. Alright. So when you send this type of dispute, you're going to maximize your ability to get these things removed, because we're using what the Bureau's the creditors and the collectors are reporting. And here's an example, if you take a look at this account, you're gonna see that the date last active is different, the date last paid is different, we have activity in the payment history after the account was closed, how can that possibly be? It can't. And that's why we're using this exact information to get these things removed. Okay, so that's what I'm talking about when I see factual disputes in the credit sweep process. So if we jump over into this presentation, you're going to see the inverted dispute reason pyramid. And at the top of it, it tells you the exact dispute reason that you want to use to remove charge offs. Okay, so round one through five, we're using date, last active date of last payment, notice of dispute, monthly payments on charge offs, collections, we're going to use lates. And past dues and status update date reporting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta