Skip to main content

2 Dispute Methods You Should Avoid (You've Probably Already Done #1!) | ...


Today we're talking about 2 dispute methods you should avoid and it seems like everyone's done of the 2 by the time they come to me for credit repair services! I had a totally different video for you today but the rain ruined it, so we're recording about a foot away from the rain outside. If you have questions about why you shouldn't use these 2 credit report dispute methods, drop me a comment and let me know why. Get on the notifications list for the GA Experiment Project here: https://form.nativeforms.com/QMwJmZE1jZmoXNHRWb50Db ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️ VIDEO NOTES Hey, what's up? I had a totally different video planned for you today, but it's raining in so it rained on my scene. Alright, so we're talking about two very important things today. And you have heard me talk about this before, but one of them, the most important of them is don't dispute online. If you have collections, foreclosures, repossessions, late payments, whatever, I don't care what it is, you should not be disputing online. Now. Here's the deal before you get your panties all twisted in a bunch. There's reason for this. All right, we have very few rights under the FCRA. And we don't want to just let them go just for convenient. Do you see anything that seems like a convenience to you is really convenient to the Bureau's. So the first thing you should know is that when you dispute online, it goes directly into their automation system, you lost right there. Another thing is, is that when you dispute and it comes back as verified, regardless of the fact that there's been no investigation, you already said that you're okay with it, and that you're not going to do anything about it. Like what you already lost? What are you talking about? Why would you do that? Another thing is, is that they may have changed this recently, but I'm gonna tell you anyways, it was that they didn't have to forward any additional paperwork, documentation received transaction reports, whatever that you include with your dispute over to the data furnisher. They also don't have to forward you any investigation results. And if something is deleted, and then put back on, in other words, reinserted, you can't find it. And if they violate your rights, you're not going to take them to court. What makes it even worse is that there's people who were doing this professionally, without even telling their clients that hey, number one, we're disputing online. Number two, these are the things that can happen in the event that, you know, it comes back and you know, whatever, we might not have an alternative and blah, blah, blah, okay, as a company, you shouldn't be disputing your mind. That's number one. You shouldn't be faxing. You shouldn't be disputing online, you shouldn't be doing phone disputes. Every single thing should go up in the mail, you want to give your clients the best possible chance to get your negative items off. Okay, that's number one. Okay. The second thing is, is that you should never use, not mine, unless it's true as a dispute reason. And you may have heard me say this before, I mean, obviously, I have what 800 videos here on YouTube, going back to the summer was July of 2015. So there's a lot of information out there that I've put out into the YouTube sphere, okay? Don't say not mine, it is the number one way to commit credit repair suicide, okay. And I don't say not to say anything other than there's a better way, there's a faster way, there's a legal permanent way to remove your negative items. And it doesn't include lying and saying that something is not yours. You see, unverified unknown, those are two totally different things and and saying not mine, right. And as a professional, such as myself, one would never say not mine, right? You're actually going to use your reason to back up what you're saying, right? So for an example, you're going to say, you know, delete this account, because the date last active is inaccurate, and then you're going to take the actual information directly off the credit report. And it's going to backup your claim because it's what the Bureau's the creditors and the collectors are reporting themselves, right? You're never going to say something that is not true, because you have absolutely no way to back it up. And then when it comes back is verified, because it's going to come back as verified or it will be deleted and reinserted. Now you're going to have to say, Well, okay, it is mine, but

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta