🔮 Tonight we have 66 advanced credit sweep dispute letter tactics and we're breaking down 2 of them in detail. Check out the rest at https://lynxshort.com/wjpuj (https://ask-kristin.samcart.com/products/advanced-tactics/). You can also schedule a call for a credit sweep at https://my740.com.
Tactics you should know about to win against the credit bureaus and creditors:
Advanced MOV request
angry educated consumer
factual follow up
credit bureau checkmate technique
creditor checkup for collection accounts
debt validation
dispute and settle
fcba wish list method
missing info on reinserted item tactic
multi letter shuffle
multiple disputes per item
nervous nellie
omission technique
and more!
We're breaking down 2 main dispute letter tactics that I use every day with my own clients
✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT Or you can use Smart Credit (shows a 7 year payment history) at https://smartcredit.com/VargasConsulting
🧙♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY
DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com
🦸♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸♀️
https://my740.com
Let's jump on a call and see if I can help!
⭐️ video notes
Did you know that there's actually more than one way to dispute well tonight I've got 66 advanced dispute tactics for you. And the one that I'm sharing with you tonight is the date updated tactic. Now make sure to stay to the end of the video because I'm going to show you a bunch of other tactics that you can use to remove virtually any negative item on your credit report. And if you want to try this yourself, you can access all 66 down in the description and it's literally 250 pages of 66 dispute letter tactics and this is for removing all different native genotypes collections charge offs, repossessions, foreclosures, we have the 100 statements advanced mlv request tourney general complaints back to creditor tactic bank complaints, dispute regular round with the Bureau's creditor verification dispute and subtle factual follow up tactic fcba wish list method FCC complaints, indirect tactics we have the nervous Nellie no record no reporting repeat offenders tactic repo to year, so on and so forth. So anywho if you have negative items and you're struggling to get them removed, then use the link in the description and come over here and save 40% I don't know why I'm running this because that's basically giving it away for free but I created this taken directly out of my course and you're literally going to get all of these. Alright, so let's go over to the date updated tactic. Alright, and this is applicable for credit bureaus. Now just so you know, these others are applicable to bureaus, creditors and collectors. And you're also going to access one of the dispute tactic charts that will tell you which one is for. Alright, so let's go over and look at the date updated tactic. Now this is applicable, like I said, for credit bureaus. Now the D updated tactic is another angle for dealing with credit bureaus and disputes coming back as verified. You see, this is asked of me every single weaken, you can even see down in the comments. What do I do when it comes back? As verified? How
do I move on to the next round? Well, this is based on a date that appears on a consumers credit report and known as the date updated. And this refers to the date that the item was last updated, right? If you watched my live this morning, I even talked about it, then the basic idea is that if an item is corrected or verified, the date updated for that item should change. And if it doesn't, then perhaps no investigation was actually done right. The date updated may be called several things depending on the bureau, so don't be worried. If you don't see it. On Equifax. It says item as of date reported. Experian says date of status. And TransUnion says DT updated.
*I may receive compensation for external links, such as IdentityIQ
This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...
Comments
Post a Comment