Skip to main content

Create the PERFECT Dispute Letter Using a Checklist | Advanced Credit Re...


🔮 Today I'm sharing a dispute letter checklist that will help you create the PERFECT letter to the credit bureaus, and this is an advanced tactic for beginners. Check it out at https://lynxshort.com/checklist1 to get your own copy now. This checklist will easily walk you through what to say in your credit bureau dispute letter, explain why you're saying it, how to create your disputed accounts and reasons, and even what to include when you send the letter out in the mail (e.g. identification). This checklist is for you IF you're struggling to get results, and/or don't know what to say when writing letters to the credit bureaus. ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️ VIDEO NOTES You guys requested it, I created it. Today I'm showing you how to use a checklist to write the perfect dispute letter every single time. Alright, so what the heck are we talking about? Well look at your screen, I created a checklist and it's also tutorial. We have personal info, credit bureaus, first paragraph disputed accounts, closing what's including your letter in your completed literally you're gonna copy from the screen and paste over into whatever word processing system you use, like word notepad, whatever, you edit it, and you print it in. That's it, put that puppy out in the mail and wait. And that's it. Alright, so let's go one by one. And I've already filled this out just for editing in time purposes here. But again, thanks to everyone who requested this because it was actually kind of fun, although not free to create. Alright, so here we go. You're gonna put your full name, your email address, full address, date of birth, your social. Now, because this is training purposes, you can always edit it and put your real social later. So you can put 123456789 like I did. Today's date, not two weeks ago, not four days ago, but today's date because guess what that date doesn't really matter. What happens is, is that when your letter gets to the bureaus, that's the date when it goes into the system, and it gets read that your investigation starts. Alright, so don't bother with trying to backdate it does not work. Choose Bureau you do them one at a time create a letter for Experian create a letter for Equifax and then create a letter for TransUnion if it's relevant. So for this, we're using Experian, then we're creating our first paragraph and we're doing it simply by answering a couple of questions. Why are you writing this letter? I pulled my report online, I noticed inaccurate info listed the needs to be removed. What do you want them to do? Investigate the following items and send me a new report. What's the outcome you're looking for? I would also like to see any documentation supporting your claim. If you state something is verified? Do you have any additional information? If not, click on next task? Then I'm giving you the general formula. And yes, it's a real formula that I use on every single letter for every single client. And it gets results. It gets results because it's backed by the information that the Bureau's the creditors and the collectors are reporting in. That is why it works. Okay. You should not be just pulling crap out of a hat and saying, hey, you know, delete this because it's unverified. Why is it unverified? Why does it belong on your credit report, you need to tell them so follow the general formula, choose how many accounts you want to dispute one through 10. Don't put more than 10 on one dispute letter, we have capital 1517805. And then following the general formula, delete this for an accuracy because the date last reported shows that you did not investigate this last month, even though you said it was verified as accurate. Experian date, Equifax date, TransUnion date, and then you know, if you chose to, which I had initially done, then you're going to fill out that information. Alright. So as you can see, it's going to fill these things out as you write them in. And then we're going to go down to next task, choose a closing, like thank you, please expedite, thank you for your attention, I look forward to your response, blah, blah, blah. And then next task. And this is where it shows you what you're supposed to include with your dispute letter, like identification and proof. And this is where you find your completed dispute letter, you're simply going to copy it, you're going to highlight it, copy it, go over to whatever word processing you're using, paste it and just get rid of any of the fields that you did not use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta