Skip to main content

Credit Repair is ILLEGAL in the State of Georgia - Here's What You Need ...


🔮 Tonight I'm explaining why credit repair is illegal in the state of Georgia (unless special conditions are met), and what you can do to fix your own credit if you are a GA resident. If you live in GA and want to fix your credit yourself the right way, check out the diy course at https://lynxshort.com/78j2a Referenced links: https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2020/title-16/chapter-9/article-4/section-16-9-59/ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-georgia-experiment-has-failed-301206547.html https://consumer.georgia.gov/consumer-topics/credit-repair https://creditrepairingeorgia.com/ https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full https://stripe.com/legal/restricted-businesses https://paymentcloudinc.com/blog/why-is-credit-repair-considered-high-risk/ ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️ Video notes Hey, what's up today it's me, you and the whiteboard. And we're talking about something very, very important today, credit repair is illegal in the state of Georgia. Now, because I'm fitting this in, in between my regular videos, and my client files in my family, we are just going to be reading from my notes, I am going to be pulling some very important things up on the screen in post production, and I hope you enjoy it. So make sure to smash the like and subscribe if you have not done so. Alright, so here's the deal. Sometimes, I asked myself, what's the point of having all of this knowledge without sharing it right? Especially knowledge that could save countless people time money in from being scammed, right? Because, again, credit repair is illegal in Georgia. And to top it all off, I might not even get a like out of this video, right. But I know that there's nobody else out there that's talking about this. And I feel that it's my place, especially having to have said no to countless people like what 90 People just from starting in January, that I can't help them because of this. Alright, so to help my community to help the state of Georgia, that is why we're doing this video, right. And, of course, this is also to help anybody who aspires to do credit repair now, you know, right. But if you don't know these specific things, then you're going to end up putting yourself in a bad position. I mean, just like the countless people from Georgia, who I have to tell no, no, I can't help you know, it's even on my booking page. Are you do you live in the state of Georgia? If yes, unfortunately, I can't help you. And you know what, for all these people that I have to tell them? No, I always have to give a short explanation of why I can't help them. Well, you know what, I'm going to be coming out with a video that explains why I can't help you blah, blah, blah. So today, this video is for you. For all those people that I've had to say, No, I can't help alright. Like I said, I'm fitting this in, in between my client files, my family, my regular content videos. And that's why it's just me and the whiteboard. And I have a lot of information that virtually an entire state needs to hear. So now don't try to go and misconstrue my message, like I'm talking mess about the people that live in Georgia, or who are in charge of the laws, because that's not what I'm doing to beautiful state. And even more beautiful people. Right? I mean, some of the conversations that I've had, even though I've had to say no are the state of Georgia residents, right? So here's the dilemma. Georgia is simply trying to protect the residents from Shady credit repair companies, right? Their words, not mine, I'm going to show you. And then you have the people who are trying to actually fix their credit and give mortgages and put their kids in better schools and you know, who are not trying to have the second or third, lowest, what credit scores, right? -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- Please watch: "How to Remove EVERY Charge-off From Your Credit Report | Credit Repair Secrets" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85l3_m2BkIU -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days!

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...

How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report!

🚀 How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report! 😱📈 Check out this mind-blowing proof! 📊💯 Learn the secrets to a credit sweep at my740.com! If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you head to https://my740.com and schedule a free consultation. Get all your free resources at https://sendmeto.co/telegram If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant a...

How to Write the Credit Perfect Dispute Letter

How to Write the Perfect Dispute Letter to Clean Up Your Credit Report. 😱 Credit repair doesn't work, but this credit sweep strategy does! ! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. Credit Sweep Cheat Sheet Link is below this text. 👉Get the 4-page cheat sheet FREE on my Telegram channel https://sendmeto.co/telegram In this video, you'll learn a step-by-step method for writing the perfect dispute letter to remove negative items from your credit report. The process includes answering essential questions for your letter, constructing a compelling dispute reason, and utilizing a proven structure for effectiveness. The guide also covers how to document inconsistencies across different credit bureaus and handle disputes efficiently, whether you're an individual or a company. Additional tips are provided to avoid common stalling tactics used by credit bureaus. For a comprehensive understanding, viewers can access a downloadable works...