Skip to main content

Credit Bureau Dispute Letter Response & Violation Tracker


🔮 Tonight we're going over the Credit bureau dispute letter response & violation tracker that you can access totally free at https://bio.ask-kristin.com by clicking on "Free DL's". This will help you organize and track the bureau responses to your dispute letters, as well as know when you should go to the CFPB, take them to court or send out a new dispute letter round. ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️Video notes: If you want a super simple way to track Bureau violations and responses, then this is the video for you and make sure you stay to the end because I'm going to show you exactly where to access it for free. Alright, and exactly how it works. Now, here's the deal. This is the reason we're doing this video, I created the strategy map for 2022 for removing negative items with the Bureau's creditors and collectors and I put it out yesterday. Now, while it was packed full of a ton of information, and I got great feedback, it confused a couple of people. But obviously, I want for you to understand how this works. So this is why I created something super, super simple, that you can use to track your responses, the bureau violations and everything else, uh, you need so that you can either file small claims, get your deletions or file a CFPB complaint. Alright, so I've already made this a little bit bigger. If I need to, I will zoom when I do post production. But this is really, really easy. We're doing part one responses tracking for the credit bureaus, okay, so I'm going to go grab a pen, and I'm going to show you how I would fill this out. If I were doing my own credit, and I'm gonna make it a little bit smaller, here we go. Okay, so you don't really need to put your name because you know who you are, you will want to put which bureaus are reporting which negative items. So we have TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. Now, again, make sure you stay to the end, because I'm gonna show you exactly where to access this so that you can go check it out yourself. So you're going to put the first letter sent date. Alright, so we're going to put that date right here, let's just say it was like one, one, we were assigned for date, you're going to put whatever that date is, as I say, it was one for return receipt date, let's say it was one, seven, and then the 31st Day, which would be I don't know, two, three or so I'm not looking at a calendar. So forgive me. Alright. So this is when you're going to go and determine how you're going to approach this, right? Because it's one thing to dispute, it's another thing to know how to actually dispute to get your negative items. And it's another thing to know what you should be tracking, this is going to help you to catch them in violations and prove that they did or did not do what they were supposed to. So here we go. Did they respond? If no? Alright, did they respond within 30 days? No. Did they remove the negative item? No. Did they report the NMS disputed? No. Now you're going to send out your next letter. So you'd put that date here. Bureau signed for date, just as we did at the top here, return receipt date here and the 31st day is here. Now, you can actually use the same exact thing to track your collector letters, where the key to removing medical accounts and insurance accounts and you know, apartments and all of that is with the validation of debt. And the key to doing that is proving they didn't put the required notice of dispute. So this is actually something that can also be used to track collectors. Okay. So now when we go down, I'm going to render this so we can actually go down, did they respond? We need to make this like this. Okay, so did they respond to your second letter? If no, then now it tells you what else you do they remove the negative Item No, no, send out your third letter, do the same thing and then file your CFPB complaint, right. *I may receive compensation for external links, such as IdentityIQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta