Skip to main content

5 For Sure Ways to Get FASTER Credit Repair Results


Today we're talking about 5 ways to get faster credit report deletions when you're using a credit sweep, edited from live. If you would like to learn how to do a credit sweep for free head over to https://hub.my740.com Or to see if I can do a credit sweep for you head over to https://MY740. com Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG_gSTE_8amNdUBlxJRmVHQ/join Check out the store: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskKristin/store 🔮SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮 https://www.youtube.com/c/Ask-Kristin?sub_confirmation=1 ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with SmartCredit https://smartcredit.com/VargasConsulting/ or IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️ Video Notes: ⭐️ Video Notes:

give you something very, very simple that you can start doing right now today to increase your ability to get results. Alright, so we are going over five ways that you can get faster credit report deletions, and I promise you this is going to be very simple. Okay, so number one, number one is probably not as important as number five. So you're going to want to make sure that you stay okay. So, number one, make sure that you are using what general disputes, templates, no factual based disputes, you need to make sure that you are taking the information directly from your credit report to what to tell them what you're disputing why you're disputing it, what you want them to do, such as deleting or correcting the account. And, again, make sure you're taking that information directly from the credit report to support your argument. Now, a very simple example of this is going to be delete this account for an accuracy because and now you're telling them what's inaccurate. The date last paid reports as three different dates, two different dates, three different years, whatever it is, right? And it needs to be deleted, okay, you want to make sure that you are taking those data, putting it into your dispute reason, alright. Number two, and this is going to sound so simple that it's like, do not send out more than 10 accounts per letter. What do you do if you have 20 accounts, you are going to split up those 20 accounts into two different letters. Not only you're going to split up those 20 accounts into two different letters. But number three is sending out those separate letters on different dates. Right. So letter one with the first 10 accounts is going to go out on Monday for experience. All right, letter two with the second part of those accounts. So accounts, what is that 11 Through 20, or whatever that's going to go out on Tuesday or Wednesday for Experian. All right, the next one is sending out your disputes for the Bureau's on different days. Now, I created a short couple of minutes ago that explains this and a very simple way to understand it. But there was a lawsuit where I think it was like Bennett testimony or something where this person who used to work at Equifax and they said very simply stated that to increase your ability to get results, and I am paraphrasing here, you're gonna want to send out your disputes on different days. So Equifax might go out on Wednesday, or experiment went on Monday and TransUnion will go out on Friday. I don't know why it works. But it does. I did track my stats, and I did see you know, an increase in results. Okay. Now, if you are a business processing clients, this can get a bit tedious, but I promise you, these things work, okay. Now, there's another thing that you can do that is very, very, very, very, very simple. And I also created a short on this, okay, you are not going to want to wait to hear back from the credit bureaus. If you are waiting, you are literally just going to grow gray hair waiting for them to do something. Now if you just look at the numbers, it's going to make sense, okay. And if you learn anything, in the couple of minutes that we're going to be together, make sure to smash that like And speaking of likes, if you want to see if I can personally increase your credit score, removing negative items, all that great stuff in jazz, you can go to my seven forty.com schedule a call with me and I will personally see if I can fix your credit or increase your credit score. All right, what you're going to want to do is when you are disputing with the Bureau's you're going to want to track when you send out your disputes, right. So if I send out a dispute to all three bureaus, between December 1 and December 5, right, you are going to mark it down. So I have a whiteboard or I have my CMS or I have some sort of way to track my disputes. So I know that it was sent out on X date it was received on X date, if obviously, I'm sending out certified right. And if I'm not sending out certified, then I'm going to count 34 days and then send a new dispute. So the reason we're doing this is because the Bureau's get 1.5 million disputes per month per bureau. Yes, they do. It used to only be like 150,000 or you know, 50,000 Whatever, per month per bureau. And then the pandemic happened and 6 million people didn't pay for, you know, their mortgages and 14 million people didn't pay for their credit cards and another 4 million people didn't pay for, you know, their vehicles. So all of those people started disputing, right. And so that is why they're getting so many disputes. It's still two years after the pandemic occurred, right. So you need to keep this in mind that it is much more profitable for them. It is free for them to just not respond to you go away because you get frustrated, okay, and we don't want for that to happen. So do not wait for the credit bureaus to do anything. It's not about what they do. It's about what we do. It's not about what they say it's about what we say it's not about what they want. It's about What we want and we want our results. And the way that we get that is sending out our disputes. When 34 days has passed, or 30 days, depending on whether you send it certified or not pull up that new credit report, look for your deletions or your corrections, look for your new information, look for all of these different things, create a new round of disputes, and send it out regardless of whether they responded or not, regardless of whether the Bureau's responded regardless of whether creditors want it regardless of whether the collectors responded, they don't matter. The only thing that matters is what you do. And the only person holding you back from getting your results. Is you because of the way that you're disputing or because you're waiting or because you're sending out crap that has a bunch of laws in it or because you're disputing online or because you're calling in your dispute do not do a phone dispute do not do online disputes, okay? It should be simple and tactical, it should be factual. All right, there should not be one extra word in your dispute that does not belong there. Now, I'm not telling you what to do and what not to do. I'm telling you that based off my 12 years of doing this, this is what works for me, this is what works for my clients. This is what gets me results. Over the past four years, I was able to achieve 50,000, negative item deletions. Okay, so does this work? Yes. But you got to know how to do it, you got to do it the right way. And you have to be patient, and you have to be consistent. If you're not consistent. You're going to allow all this time to pass unnecessarily. And then Oh, guess what, six months past? You only sent out two rounds of disputes. What are you expecting, if you are not going to be sending out dispute every 33 days every 34 days? You know, like you're not going to get these things removed? It has to be every single round for every single month. All right. So in a nutshell, no online disputes, no phone disputes. No general disputes must be factual. Send your disputes out on different days include no more than 10 accounts per letter, no more than one dispute, reason per account per letter, and no more than one letter per envelope. Okay? That's it. These are things that you can start doing right now, these are things that you can start doing today, these are changes that are not difficult, you can implement them and I promise you, you are going to see a difference in your ability to get faster results, right? To see a faster credit score increases, see your collections come off your bankruptcy come off your student loans come off. Alright, so if you want to get faster results, those are the five things that you're going to want to do and I did give you a couple more than five, but they're very, very, very, very simple. Okay, if you want to get access to a free credit suite course head over to in the link is down in the description hub Hu b.my, seven forty.com If you want to see if I can personally increase your credit score removing negative items and get you where you need to be. Head over to my seven forty.com schedule that call me I will see if I can help but I gotta get going. So I will see you later. Smash that Like Subscribe if you haven't done so. And if you have specific questions that you want answered, because I will be catching up on my comments, go to any of my videos, post a comment and I will help you out. Alright, so I'm gonna get to it. I hope you have a great one health weekend here. Hope you have a great weekend. So I'll see you later. Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta