🔮 Tonight we're talking about credit repair shortcuts and credit sweep hacks. If you wanna check out the brand new credit repair software head to https://lynxshort.com/buy-suite or if you'd like to check out if a credit sweep would be a good fit schedule your call at https://my740.com
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮
https://www.youtube.com/c/Ask-Kristin?sub_confirmation=1
✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with SmartCredit https://smartcredit.com/VargasConsulting/ or IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT
🧙♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY
DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com
🦸♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸♀️
https://my740.com
Let's jump on a call and see if I can help!
⭐️ Video Notes:
What's up today. We're talking
about shortcuts. Yes. 14 day 30 day, 90 day, 60 day, overnight
instant remove your negative items type of deal. Now don't
you think if that were real, if that were possible, don't you
think I would be the one to leverage it? Don't you think
that? Hmm, the one chick that's been doing this for eight years
on YouTube telling people how it really, really is, and that
there are no shortcuts. Don't you think I'd be the first
person to not only leverage it, but to deserve to use it? Yes,
yes. Yes. If you go back to July of 2015, my first video said,
Hey, guess what? This is extremely difficult, but you can
remove your negative items if you do it the right way. Now,
here we are eight years later and almost eight years later.
And I'm still telling you the same thing, just about the same
pricing, but with a better service. And I'm still telling
you, there are no overnight processes. Why wouldn't I want
to leverage this? Why wouldn't I wanna become like a fricking
millionaire having the cure to bad credit, dude. Think about
it. Think about it. And let's not even, oh my God. Let's not
even go there, but okay. Let's talk about this. Then the
bureaus get 1.5 million disputes per month per bureau,
1.5 million disputes per month, per view, let's multiply that by
the current price of postage. Right? And give them their
little discount because yes, they mail in bulk. So they get,
you know, a discount for postage, right? And we're gonna
get $765,000 in postage to respond to one rounded disputes.
Let's multiply that times three. Do you think, do you think that
the bureaus are going to pay that much money just to respond
to your disputes? No, dude, they used to only get 150,000 or so
per month for bureau and then COVID happened and all these
additional people didn't pay their mortgages, their vehicles.
And it was in all time high, going back in recorded history
that there were that many people not paying their bills because
they couldn't, they couldn't obviously right. Pandemic right
now. Do you think that made it easier or do you think that it
could have possibly made it more difficult? Uh, I would have to
say more difficult. So now here you have these people who sprung
up overnight. Oh, I fixed credit.
This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...
Comments
Post a Comment