Skip to main content

How to Write the PERFECT Dispute Letter to Credit Bureaus Part 2


🔮 If you would like to get your own 36pg printable ebook copy of How to Write the PERFECT Dispute Letter, head to https://lynxshort.com/ptp6p or to see if I can do the credit sweep for you head to https://my740.com. This step-by-step system allows you to breakdown your report and write dispute letters to the credit bureaus that get results, while using factual disputes, the AJERO formula, and all without sending templates or using any fcra or fdcpa laws! ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with either Smart Credit (https://smartcredit.com/VargasConsulting) or IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️Video notes So you want to write the perfect dispute letter to the credit bureaus, right for a credit suite, not regular credit repair, but for a credit suite. Well, in this video, we're gonna go step by step where I show you exactly what to put into your dispute letter. And this includes a checklist, as well as breaking down that first paragraph, everything that needs to go into it, as well as how to write your dispute reasons right. Now, if you want to access this, this is all part of the bullet proof dispute letter process, use the link in the description. And before we get started, not only do I want you to smash that like and subscribe if you haven't done so. But if you want to see if a credit sweep can be done for you, because yes, there's a lot to this. And if you don't do it the right way, it's just not gonna happen. Head over to my seven forty.com schedule a call with me, you're gonna land right here on this page. And I will see if I can do this for you simply choose any date and time. Alright, so let's go back to the bullet proof dispute letter process. All right, here's the thing that you need to know, every single dispute letter is the same. Okay, so let's look at our checklist. Okay, we have A through F letter include no more than two paragraphs before your disputed accounts, right. Your letter includes no more than 10 accounts if you need to, you know, write additional disputes than do it. Okay. disputed accounts include no more than one dispute reason I see this in my comments all the time, how many dispute reasons per account, how many accounts per letter? Well, this is your checklist that is going to explain all of that. Alright, so disputed accounts include no more than one experience. Now, let's pause right there. Okay, why are we doing this? First of all, if it were as simple as sending out just one dispute letter or whatever, contact the Bureau's one time, there wouldn't be 68 million people with bad credit, the Bureau's wouldn't be receiving 1.5 million disputes per month per bureau. Okay, so it has to be done the right way. Now, why are there only one dispute Reason or Reason per account? Well, unless you want to put all your eggs in one basket, then it's not really smart. To give them everything that you have, when more than likely, you're going to have to send in an additional attribute. Okay. Now, d letter is void of pursuant to section blah, blah, blah, and other law related items unless you're attacking a violation, like delete this account for failure to enter the required notice of dispute pursuant to section 623. All right, your letter includes your name, your date of birth, your address, and your social security number. And now this is only to the credit bureaus, your letter includes copies of your ID, proof of address and optionally, proof of social security number, you don't want to give them a reason to reject your dispute. Alright, so in every single dispute, you should only have one paragraph or a couple of sentences that tell them why you're writing what them what you want them to do and what the outcome is, right. So this is where we're going to go and break this down. And I'm going to give you a couple of examples. So I'm writing this dispute letter, because and this is just a starter for you. But this is going to allow you to create your dispute letter in an easy and manageable way that you can follow repeatedly every single time you send out a dispute letter. Okay. So what is the reason for your dispute? Now an example would be I pulled my credit report and saw the following inaccuracies that I'd like for you to investigate, period. That wasn't difficult, right? What do you want the Bureau's to do? Well, this is pretty straightforward. Please investigate these accounts, this account this information, whatever you want to put there and remove it for an accuracy or, and correct it, right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta