Skip to main content

How to Remove Hard Inquiries From a Credit Report (PROVEN & 2021 Updated)


Today I'm giving you an all-access pass to my How to Remove Hard Inquiries webinar from the Credit Sweeps Secrets Series today free! I've included each of my proven methods, include the smoking gun that I use, and have explained the letter in detail. If you'd like to schedule a free call to see if I can help you increase your credit score, head to https://my740.com for a credit repair consultation. Content is pre-recorded. One of the most frequently asked questions I get is how to remove hard inquiries from a credit report and it's also one of the most expensive to produce for a client because of the hard costs involved, and because there's so many companies out there that want to charge you $2000+ for this service, I wanted to give you my methods totally and completely free. Obviously, I can do it for you if you want me to, but I prefer not to. From a business perspective, I know that doesn't make any sense, but just imagine for a moment a client coming to me with 100+ inquiries and me having to write 100+ letters (because each furnisher needs a letter sent to them directly each month). That's $50+ in postage just to send out 1 round and that's not even charging for the creation and maintenance of the dispute letters to the creditors or the credit bureaus for the inquiries! Bottom line: if you have inquiries on your credit report that are not attached to an account or where there's no physical signature on file, you can dispute them and get them removed without having to hire a company and without having to pay thousands of dollars that could otherwise feed your family for months. So... if you have some inquiries to remove, some time to learn to use these credit sweep methods, and the fight in you to attack and get them removed, watch this video til the end because I give you my SMOKING GUN strategy, which has a very high success rate. You can also find the free rapid inquiry remoal dispute letter on my website at https://www.expertcreditsweeps.com/vod We go over many tactics including the identity theft credit sweep method for inquiries, disputing online, on the phone, letters, credit repair laws and why they matter and how to use them in your letters, as well as my smoking gun for disputing with the credit bureaus. I also show you what your dispute letters should look like (by showing you dispute letter templates) for inquiries. 💡 👉 Transform your RESULT-LESS letters using a battle-tested cheat sheet. Get yours free for unlimited results at https://vargasrevolution.vipmembervault.com/products/courses/view/1040498👈 I show you the most aggressive credit sweep tactics, techniques, strategies and methods that'll drive your results. This channel was set up to be the gas that powers your vehicle to your destination. 🔮 SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮 https://www.youtube.com/c/ExpertCreditSweeps?sub_confirmation=1 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vargasrevolution.vipmembervault.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://live.vcita.com/site/expertcreditsweeps Let's jump on a call and see if I can help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days!

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...

How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report!

🚀 How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report! 😱📈 Check out this mind-blowing proof! 📊💯 Learn the secrets to a credit sweep at my740.com! If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you head to https://my740.com and schedule a free consultation. Get all your free resources at https://sendmeto.co/telegram If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant a...

How to Remove EVERY Charge-off From Your Credit Report | Credit Repair S...

We are going over how to remove every charge off from your credit report (which will also work on closed accounts). 🔮 I'm also sharing with you the easiest credit repair software - Live Letter Lite v1.0, which is a Google Sheets tool (access it at https://sendmeto.co/lite right now!), which allows you to create dispute letters to all 3 bureaus all at the same time for all of your accounts! You can also learn how to do a full credit sweep with my diy credit sweep course at https://sendmeto.co/toolkit OR schedule a free consultation with me at https://my740.com if you want to see if I can do a credit sweep for you. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account" Google Spreadsheet that walks you t...