Skip to main content

We Saved $45,000 With This ONE Sacrifice - Credit Smart


🔮 Today I'm sharing how we saved $45,000 with this one sacrifice and how to be more credit smart. If you would like to schedule a free consultation for a credit sweep head to https://my740.com and I'll see if I can help. Remember - credit cards don't give you a raise, and most of the time, we have to work with what we have instead of trying to get more. That's exactly what we did to better our family, make a 6 figure business, and make a good life for our children. We go over a few ways to save money to put towards building your credit, and how we applied that same strategy. Let me know a few things that you might be able to do along the same lines! You may now check out my video call options including a credit report review and "Ask Me How" services at https://superpeer.com/askkristin SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮 https://www.youtube.com/c/Ask-Kristin?sub_confirmation=1 ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with SmartCredit https://smartcredit.com/VargasConsulting/ or IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️ Video Notes:

0:00 Hey, what's up today we're actually answering the question submitted by very many people about how I was able to get started in the credit repair business and whether I had a buttload of money to get everything rolling. And the answer to that straight up is absolutely not. I definitely didn't have any money. And today we're talking about sacrifice. And with me being able to share this with you, and maybe it's going to help you to be able to do something similar with your credit. Alright, so let's get started. Now, here's what I want for you to envision here, brand new mom had to move to the city with my husband, Puerto Rican, straight from Coney Island native of Coney Island. And you know what? We're paying $2,200 $2,200 just to live in our small apartment. Dude, that was years ago, $2,200. I can only imagine what that same place is, right now, as far as how much it's going for. I mean, I had to compromise with my husband, he tried it up, see, didn't like it. And I was like, Okay, I'll go to the city with you, whatever. But I ended up loving it. My Russian clients, even though I needed an interpreter, you know, Brighton Beach, and the boardwalk. And just if you live in New York City, you know what I'm talking about on Brooklyn, I absolutely loved. Now, unfortunately, as a brand new mom, literally with my newborn and brand new business owner and having to pay, you know, if you have babies, you know how much they cost plus all of this stuff. Plus, as a brand new business owner, I didn't really know that much about expenses, and what what should I be paying? And how do I do this and all that kind of stuff. There was no one that can guide me, right. And that's exactly what I'm trying to help with you right now. Right guide you and help you succeed. So we had to figure all this stuff out on our own. I mean, don't get me wrong, our apartment was definitely bigger than my husband's cousins, who lived in Williamsburg. His was like you walk in, and that's it. There's no more like, you have to cook over here, your bathroom over there. And then you walk out. And that was it. And he was paying like $5,000. But yeah, really going, something's got to change here. There's only so much more money that you can make. And especially in the you know, earlier years with business, you're trying to get a feel for things. And you know, sometimes it's it's really a matter of like, Hey, we got to change our surroundings, right? We have to make that sacrifice. So we decided to do this for three years. And you know, in three years, we were going to be able to have X amount of money. Okay, so what we had to do, and I'm not telling you to do this, but there's other areas in your life that you will be able to do this with. We moved from New York City, upstate, right. For example, I had an apartment that had one bedroom, it was kind of a studio, but it really wasn't it was a one bedroom apartment that I was renting from my uncle who owned the property. It's not like I got a discount or anything. It was just kind of like, Hey, you don't have to do the application. But it was only 550. That was years and years ago, right. Now, obviously, those prices were to fruit when we came back, but we ended up only paying, we ended up paying $1,500 less. So instead of paying 2200. Now we're paying $1,500 less. And even if you consider a year to be 10 months just for understanding how much money we were able to save by making this move. That is $15,000 in a year, times our three year goal gave us $45,000. We're doing this for one year. So taking that money we would have paid and putting it away. Right? Of course, my husband got all bent out of shape. I need my odorless and weed dwellers, right. But you're only three hours away from the city. It costs $22 to hop on the bus and downtown Albany and hey, take a nap on the way wake up and you're there. You're also far enough away that you stay at a trouble right? So these are the things that make it so you know a lot of people who currently live in the city are now moving upstate because of these benefits. 4:02 You're right there. You got family there, go down and see them like my stepdaughter Cassidy, she's 17 She still lives in New York City. She's still in Brooklyn, she's still in cornea, right? So obviously, we have to be close to her. This is just one of the things that has allowed us to achieve the success that we have, because of the movies that we made in the sacrifice that we made for our children. Right. So what can you Where can you sacrifice and again, I'm not telling you to move, right? I'm not telling you to pack up and you know, go Wait, what I'm saying is, are there certain things because again, this all has to do with finances and credit and all of that kind of stuff. Obviously, you can't sometimes you can't go out and get more jobs and you can't put more money in your pocket. But if you have a $300 credit card, you're gonna have to pay for it if you use it. So where's that money coming from? Right? So these are the things that I would like for you to start thinking about. But that is it for today. I hope that my story kind of inspired you to start looking in other places about what you can do to make your situation better. at Arby's, this is a platform where I want to help other people become successful. So if you need personal help with your credit and you'd like to see if I can do it for you head over to my seven forty.com schedule a call with me and I will see if I can help. Have a great day go out and be prosperous and successful and remember, turn stress into strength and don't get mad get money. Transcribed by https://otter.ai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta