Skip to main content

Should I Fix MY Credit First or My Significant Other's? | Credit Repair ...


Today we're answering the question: should I fix my credit first or my significant other's? If you would like to learn how to fix your credit head to https://lynxshort.com/offers OR if you would like to get a free credit sweep head to https://my740.com I get questions all the time and this one has come up quite frequently - both for couples and even for parents and their adult children. When it comes to deciding who's credit to fix first, you will want to look at who makes the most money, who has more derogatory accounts, who has the higher credit score, and who will potentially get approved for higher credit faster. In case you didn't know, we've been covering the following lately: how to remove closed accounts from credit report how to remove charge offs from credit report how to remove late payments from credit report how to repair credit fast So make sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of the answers you've been looking for!

0:00 Hey, what's up? Today we're answering your frequently asked question, and that is, if you have husband and wife as an example that both have things on their credit report that needs to be removed, what do you do? First, let's just say that you can't afford to do both at the same time. What are you supposed to do? Right? Who do you choose? Well, the answer to this is actually quite simple. Now, you can look at this in two different ways. A, either financially, right, because you already know there's going to be someone that one makes more money than the other, and that's totally fine, right, you're not both going to make the same amount of money right? Now, either that person is going to need to be the one because they're the primary for finances to be able to fix your credit, or the person who has either the higher credit score or the lesser of the negative items, right? Because they're going to be able to fix their credit faster, so that you can go and move forward and get credit and utilize it, and then make, you know, a joint credit decision in the future once that second person fixes their credit, right. So, you know, like I said, there's a couple ways to think about this. But just as an example, when my husband and I got married, you know, I had good credit, he didn't, because he had no credit. And so we had to make certain decisions when it came to what we were going to apply for and when and how and all that kind of stuff, right? Because you have to start thinking about generational wealth, right? We want to get this house and we want to pass it down to the kids and all that kind of stuff. But oh, we have an obstacle, we need to, you know, get this only under you because I have things that need to be removed. And at the time, it was really frustrating. But we figured it out, build his credit, removed the negative items. And, you know, hey, years later, I mean, you know, over $1.5 million in credit in less than 11 months. And that's a story, as I told you the other day that I will go into in detail at some other time. But sometimes what all it takes is just breaking things down looking at the facts in saying you know what, yeah, it's a little bit frustrating right now. But if we want these houses and these loans and these credit cards and these high limit credit cards and like you know better neighborhoods and everything that credit affords you, it's going to take just a little bit of work, and you'll be able to get them right. So don't get frustrated. We don't get mad, we don't get stressed out. We turn stress into strength and we get money, right? That's all that it's about. So anyways, like this video, subscribe if you haven't done so and I will see you later. Transcribed by https://otter.ai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta