Skip to main content

Avoid These Incorrect Credit Dispute Reasons


🔮 Today we're going over correct vs incorrect credit dispute reasons when writing dispute letters to the credit bureaus. Access yours for free at https://lynxshort.com/avoid-reasons. Head to https://my740.com for a free credit sweep consultation. Many consumers make the mistake of leaving out the facts directly from the credit report, even though tye are irrefutable, and instead send out credit dispute letter templates to the credit bureaus that make no sense and argue laws that have nothing to do with the dispute. Watch this video to learn the real reasons to dispute credit report. The right way to dispute is to send out a letter with dispute reasons that are simple, use the AJERO formula and include the dates and amounts to suppor the claim. This works for removing charge offs and you can use these same guidelines if you'd like to learn how to remove closed accounts from credit report. You may now check out my video call options including a credit report review and "Ask Me How" services at https://superpeer.com/askkristin SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮 https://www.youtube.com/c/Ask-Kristin?sub_confirmation=1 ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with SmartCredit https://smartcredit.com/VargasConsulting/ or IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️ Video Notes:

0:00 Hey, what's up? Welcome back to my channel. Today we're going over correct versus incorrect dispute, reason examples, and you specifically asked for me to create this for you. So thanks for that request. All right, make sure to smash that like so that I know exactly what type of content that you want for me to create for you and subscribe if you haven't done so. So let's get started. If you take a look over on the incorrect side, these are the types of dispute reasons you do not want to be using now if you are I do specifically recommend that you stop right now and start inserting those facts right. So we're gonna go over Correct. I'll give you the incorrect example. And we'll move on to the next one. All right. So first one, removed this late payment on April 2020. Because my payment was not late update to paid on time never late for an accuracy. The incorrect version of this is the late payment history is wrong. Now, I do hope that you can see the difference between the two of these. If you don't put it down in the comments. And let me know that you need a little bit more clarification as to why you don't want to use that incorrect dispute reason. Alright. And I also want for you to use the comment section below to let me know what else you are specifically struggling with that I can create content for right, stop reporting this collection because it's unknown. The incorrect way is section 609 states that you are required to send me a contract with my wet signature, otherwise, that account needs to be removed. Number three, update this account to reflect paid on time never late for an accuracy. This is not a collection and has has been paid consistently each month. The incorrect version of this is update for incorrect reporting. Now, let's pause there really, really quick if you want to access this so that you can go over it at your own pace, use the link down in the description, it's 100% free, and you can go and print it out or store it in your vault or whatever you'd like to do. All right, remove the inaccurate late payment history showing 90 days late for the month of April 2020 Because there are no late payments prior to this such as 30 or 60. Update to paid as agreed. The incorrect version of this is the FCRA requires that you report the late payment history accurately. And if not, you're required under 1681. To correct the account to report that I paid on time failing this, I will have no other choice other than to pursue legal action. Now why are we doing it this way? Well, we have the action, the reason the justifier and the outcome in the element and that is using the Jarrell formula they do have a formula is something that I coined, and that has allowed me using this formula to get over 50,000 deletions in the past four years or so. So does this work? Yes, it's a science. Delete this account for violation of Section 623. for failure to enter the required notice of dispute within 30 days that is the correct one. The incorrect one would be section 623 stipulates that you must enter the required notice of dispute within 30 days of the date that you received my first dispute letter. Failing this you are liable for violation pursuant to section and I will seek legal remedies if you do not immediately delete this account. Why do we not want to use that? Well, it doesn't sound like a regular person wrote it and you just need to tell them that it's a violation and they need to remove it all right. Delete this account because each Bureau reports a different date last paid experience date, Equifax date and TransUnion date. the incorrect way would be date last active is incorrect delete account. This account needs to be removed from my credit report because first dated delinquency reports as April 2020, which is incorrect. The incorrect version of this is first date of delinquency is wrong. Second to last. Remove the inaccurate late payment history between April 2020 And June 2020. Because each Bureau reports different information. Experience reports. April and June late Equifax reports mainly TransUnion reports on time, all three months, and correct version of this. All three bureaus have late payment history wrong remove these late payments. As you can see, there are no facts that support your argument. And this is why it is incorrect. You have to remember that when you're using the general formula, you have to plug in the facts to support your reason. All right. Now the last one is removed this inquiry because of false reporting, it does not meet one of the requirements for the reporting of an inquiry and you can even throw in the section for this. Alright, the incorrect version of this is this inquiry must be removed for violation due to the fact that I did not receive a firm offer of credit which is the only reason for an inquiry to be reported in consideration of the fact that it is not for employment insurance, court order etc. You must immediately delete this from a credit report otherwise it is considered false reporting. 4:36 Now if you want to learn more about factual disputes, and how to remove negative items from your credit report, and even closed accounts from your credit report, check out the other 800 videos that I have right here on my channel going back to 2015. And again, thanks for watching. Have a great day and I will see you next time Oh as an afterthought. If you're struggling to get results or you want to see if a professional credit suite can help you fix your credit. Head over to my 749 come today to schedule a call with me and I will see if I can help I'll see you next time Transcribed by https://otter.ai

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta