Skip to main content

FASTEST Way to Remove Accounts From Any Credit Report


Today I'm going to give you by far the fastest way to remove accounts from any credit report using the credit sweep process and I'm going to give you a couple different secrets todand if you would like to schedule a call for a credit sweep head over to https://my740.com video notes: But this process will work for you. For collections, charge offs, repose, I late payments, inquiries. Sorry, let me take inquiries back because we're talking about VOD today. It's also going to work for bankruptcies, judgments, tax liens, short sales, foreclosures, pretty much as long as it is not child support what you should not be disputing, anyways, or an inquiry because we don't get the notice of dispute on an inquiry, then you can utilize this process to remove these accounts from your credit report. Now, this is going to be very simple, but I need for you to go and either grab a pen or have the intention of coming back here. And I'm changing my settings over here and watching this during the replay, because I promise you that you are going to take away from this what you are going to need to change everything. Okay. So first of all, I want for you to smash that, like, let me know that you are here. I also have a couple of things that are very, very important that are going to be towards the end. So you can't just stay for one part of this. All right. Okay, we are almost ready, and we're going to get started. So the very first thing that you need to understand is that just because there is the existence of a law, it doesn't mean that that law is going to be enforced, right? The credit bureaus basically take these federal laws and regulations as guidelines, right. So they don't care about your threats they don't care about on you know, really anything unless they are forced to do something because of a specific violation or a USC code or on you know, privacy laws. Those are the things that they care about, right. And those are the things that they get sued over. So I was actually on a call earlier today where someone said that they're using just, you know, the method of verification to remove the bankruptcy and I'm like, hey, you know what, that's not going to work. But when it doesn't work, because what you've been doing for 12 months hasn't worked, then I'm going to be here when you want to come and get it done the right way. Because there's a very specific process, stop believing people when they say that all you have to do is XYZ and one time and it's going to come off. No, it doesn't work like that. I wish it did, because it would make my job so much easier. I wouldn't have to have 1100 42 videos, breaking it down and showing you the exact way to remove negative items from your credit report. Right? Right. Okay. But unfortunately, this is the day and age where it's just getting more and more and more difficult to remove these things. And if you're not doing it the right way, then look, you're not going to remove them from your credit report, you're going to send out these worthless letters that are just going to come back as verified, verified, verified, verified, verified, verified, but like, How many times do you have to see verified before you say, Wait, I'm going to stop. I'm going to do this the right way. Or I'm going to take a little bit of time invest into learning how to do this the right way. And then at that time, I'm going to dispute Well, right now you should be doing exactly that halting your process learning the right way to do it because it's not going to the CFPB before you ever dispute with the Bureau's. It's not sending out some template that has nothing to do with the things that you're actually disputing. It's not disputing online and expecting that you're going to get different results than the other people who also disputed online and didn't get, you know, results. Okay. So today we are talking about one of the fastest ways to remove any account, again, any account collection charges, late payments, whatever from your credit report, and I don't care if it's a closed account, I don't care if it's just got 130, late payment on it, you can utilize that. So my settings are now correct. Yes, it does take a little bit more time when we're alive. So I apologize about that. But hey, what are you going to do, I need to get this information out to you and takes a little bit of time. So what we're going to do is I'm gonna go over these four different steps. And like I said, you can either grab a pen, come back to your for the replay, or you know what, you can just listen, because this is very, very, very, very important. And yes, I am confident in the things that I say and the things that I do and what I'm talking about, and all that kind of stuff, because I have over 50,000 dilutions over the past four years. So not only is my proof of concept, totally legit, but I got the numbers to back it up. So does this work? Yes, but not if you're doing it the wrong way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta