Skip to main content

How to Maximize a Credit Dispute Letter to the Credit Bureaus


Today we're talking about how to maximize a credit dispute letter to the credit bureaus using the Bulletproof Training and factual dispute method. We go over a poorly written dispute letter and correct it to achieve a higher % of deletions/corrections and we also go over the AJERO Formula that allowed me to get over 20k deletions in 2020. Check out the PDF here (you can write on it just like I did!): https://app.thinkio.it/lessons/iFuEu5pH 🔮 SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮 https://www.youtube.com/c/ExpertCreditSweeps?sub_confirmation=1 ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! Video notes: What's up tonight we have a another bulletproof dispute letter training in, we're gonna find out what's wrong with this letter because you need to be able to look at your letter and figure out how you can increase your ability and probability of getting results. So let's get right to this. And what I want for you to do is use the comment section to tell me how you would change this specifically. Alright, so the top of it is pretty straightforward name, address, date of birth, social, right, then we have our date and the Bureau. So what we're going to do is we're going to look at this. And together, you and I are going to fix this letter so that we can increase our probability of results because remember, the longer you dispute, the harder it is to get results. So every single letter that we send out needs to be targeted, every single word on our letter needs to have a purpose, right. So let's read this first paragraph together, I need you to remove these accounts that I found that are wrong. Section 61 states that you must perform an investigation and if it comes back as unverified keyword, unverified, it needs to be promptly removed. I also need to see your contracts that you're required for each account. And I am disputing all of my accounts because they are wrong, you have 30 days to respond or my intention is take you to court. And I will now let's pause right there real quick look at this part right here. Let's start with the bottom part of this first. And let's go grab a pen, and we're going to make a purple. And just so you know, you can pause this right here, go down into the description and pull this up if you want to, because you can do the same thing that I'm doing right now by marking this letter up. Okay. So, back to this. Let's look at this last part. First, okay, you have 30 days to respond or my intention is to take you to court and I will let me just tell you right there, it is illegal to state that your intention is to sue someone unless your intention is truly to take them to court. That is definitely number one. Number two is they have 30 days to respond. But But and this is a huge selling point for so many companies. So I want you to listen to my words carefully. Not only is it going to state in their system that they did respond, but most of the time, they're not going to okay, because their their entire prerogative is to get you to stop disputing, okay. So while they may have 30 days to send you a response, that response might just be to state that they received your dispute, or that they require more time, or they're just not going to do anything at all, they do not have to remove your negative items in 30 days. Okay, that is only to send you a response, and nine times that attend again, it's going to stay that they didn't. So let's move on. Okay, so I need to remove these accounts that I found that are wrong. Okay. So look at this. Why is it incorrect? What is it inaccurate? Is it because you loved your report on identity IQ or credit check total or Privacy Guard or my score IQ or whatever, and saw that you had multiple addresses that were incorrect or whatever you need to tell them what it is that you found wrong, and why you are writing this letter. Now, here's the next thing, section 1681 states that you must perform an investigation if it comes back as unverified and needs to be promptly removed. Okay, so putting any sort of laws in here is not going to do anything, unless you actually are an attorney. And this is really not going to do anything. So you are not an attorney. Okay. And forgive my writing. I am reading on my Wiggum tablet and I'm on my screen. Okay. So you are not an Audi. Okay, so anywho that's what it says you're not an attorney. And you're not going to teach the Bureau's anything that they didn't already know, that's not your job, your job is to write a letter that's going to get results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta