Skip to main content

Credit Repair App Flash Sale - Save $59 | Dispute Letter Automation


Don't miss out on the ONLY time you'll ever save $59 on Live Letter, the credit repair dispute letter automation app that I created on top of Google Sheets. Head to https://liveletter.ask-kristin.com and use "30BEANS" before time runs out! It includes everything you need to get results and raise your credit scores without any of the hassle or heavy lifting or learning curve! You can use this to dispute and remove virtually any negative account on a credit report - collections, charge-offs, late payments, repossessions, bankruptcies, judgments, tax liens, debt buyer collections, short sales, etc. It includes over 80 built-in dispute letters and 302+ dispute reasons as well as 2 different automations 🔮 SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮 https://www.youtube.com/c/ExpertCreditSweeps?sub_confirmation=1 ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! ⭐️ Video notes: If you've been on the fence about getting live letter automation app, which is the tool that I built on top of Google sheets, that'll save you time and money in even make you more money. If you do this for a living for other clients, then this is the video that you want to watch. Because for the next two days, 12 hours and 48 seconds, you can save 30% off during this flash sale using code 30BEANS. Now we're going to jump right into live letter. I'm going to show you why this is better than anything that you're currently using. And I'm even going to prove it to you by writing everything out the same way that I did in client dispute manager. All right. So back over here, we're going to choose one of our current clients that we have. I already have Billie Jean in here in, all I'm doing is marking what letters I want to create. Experian, Equifax, TransUnion. Now we're going to go and choose our letter. We can either do a custom letter and paste it in here, up in the bar, or we can use one of the built-in letters. I'm going to very simply choose one of the belt and letters. So we're going to choose this one. And all we do is at our account. We're going to use American express 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. We can write out a dispute reason. We can choose one of the over 300 different dispute reasons, or we can very simply automate. Now we need to tell the system what bureaus are reporting it. Experian, Equifax, TransUnion. Okay. And over here in this grade area, this is where all the formulas are. So you definitely don't want to touch that. This is where all the heavy lifting is done. Now I'm going to automate, we have regular automation and we have next round quick automation, and I'm going to show you both of them. So I'm going to automate. So I'm going to choose regular automate, and we're going to choose based on the type of account, such as charge off the round, such as one. And the version such as a, we have charge offs, collections, late payments, so on and so forth. So I'm choosing charge off round one, version a and that's it. I go to print, as you can see, everything is listed on here correctly. So we're going to click on the print icon and there you go. All three dispute letters have been created. Like if that wasn't awesome enough now on our next round, we're just going to go and choose. So pretend we're on round two. We're going to go choose a different letter that took one click. We're going to go and click on quick automate and that's it go to print. As you can see, we have a different letter and a different dispute reason. Why is that? Well, very simply because when you click on quick automate, it's going to automatically choose the next dispute reason based on what you chose in the previous round. So we chose charge-off round one version a right here under a regular automate. So when I go to click, excuse me, quick automate. It's choosing charge off round two, version a so on and so forth. So if we chose charge off around two version a is going to charge, uh, excuse me, going to choose charge off round three, version a all right. So this is really, really, really, really, really simple. Okay. So let's go over into CDM and I'm going to show you how much slower this is. So let's go. And, um, we already have our accounts in here, so let's go and choose what we want to do, right? So we're going to choose bank of Missouri. I believe it is. Now we have to go and write our custom dispute reason. So, uh, delete this account for an accuracy because the last active reports reports as date, date, and date. Now I have to go and do, uh, add your dispute and then send to print. And then I go to the print screen and then I choose the client and then I print it and then I save it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days!

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...

How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report!

🚀 How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report! 😱📈 Check out this mind-blowing proof! 📊💯 Learn the secrets to a credit sweep at my740.com! If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you head to https://my740.com and schedule a free consultation. Get all your free resources at https://sendmeto.co/telegram If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant a...

How to Remove EVERY Charge-off From Your Credit Report | Credit Repair S...

We are going over how to remove every charge off from your credit report (which will also work on closed accounts). 🔮 I'm also sharing with you the easiest credit repair software - Live Letter Lite v1.0, which is a Google Sheets tool (access it at https://sendmeto.co/lite right now!), which allows you to create dispute letters to all 3 bureaus all at the same time for all of your accounts! You can also learn how to do a full credit sweep with my diy credit sweep course at https://sendmeto.co/toolkit OR schedule a free consultation with me at https://my740.com if you want to see if I can do a credit sweep for you. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account" Google Spreadsheet that walks you t...