Skip to main content

Make Your Own Credit Repair Software & Productivity Suite (FREE) - Serie...


Today, we're beginning the Time Machine Credit Repair Software Automation Series. You may register for the workshop (free) at https://event.webinarjam.com/register/5/gq249i5. This is where I show you how to create your own credit repair software using phraseexpress.com. This can also be used to be productive all over the internet and on any machine - stay tuned for the entire series and the webinar! 🔮 SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮 https://www.youtube.com/c/ExpertCreditSweeps?sub_confirmation=1 ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! Video notes: What's up. What's good. If you missed my video this morning, I said, happy Thanksgiving, happy early things. You mean to those of you who celebrate today is the day that we're going to dive right into the time machine. Now you may have heard the time machine before, but this is something that I use every single day that allows me to automate and be productive and save time and not have to type the same thing a million times. Now, if you missed video number one, which I did live, you are first for the time machine, and this is totally free. What I'm about to show you first, going to go over to phrase express.com, as you can see, right? A bear in my browser, and you're going to go to download and then you have to choose your, your respective one. So for me, it's going to be windows. And I use the first one, which is the phrase express client B can use the portable edition. And there's also the phrase express server. So I'm going to assume you did see my video and you already downloaded it by clicking on this button right here. I accepting the terms and clicking on phrase express client. Now the one from Mac is a little bit different, but acts the same way. So we are using the windows version. All right. So I already have this installed, like I said, I use this every single day, but if you don't know what the time machine is, you can very simply go over to my channel, which is youtube.com/expert credit sweeps type in time machine. And it's going to allow you to see the original videos about the time machine. So time machine. Now we have a couple of them time machine, get your, uh, get back your time and money world first-time machine webinars, Saturday and so on and so forth. There's a handful of them on here, but all of these are going to allow you to understand how to create a dispute loader in just five seconds. Now it's not just creating a dispute letter. I can send out, um, on, make my computer. In other words, automatically send out texts, emails, um, initiate phone calls. I can automate the tons and tons of stuff, import data. I can work with the data. So anyways, first thing is, I'm going to show you a couple of very simple things. So you can even create your own credit repair software. And that is the premise of this video and this workshop. This is like I said, video number two. So we've already installed it. Go and install it. Now I'm going to show you what to do. Okay. So very first thing is that you need to set up a couple of things inside of phrase express. Now, uh, pausing there for two seconds, phrase express is free for personal use. If phrase express determines that you are not using it for personal, but for business, it's going to give you a little reminder now and then to upgrade to one of their paid license. But obviously it is, uh, it can't force you. And it doesn't really know if for certain, you really are using it for, um, you know, business purposes. Okay? So any who I have a ton of different videos here, um, I have a bunch of links and I am going to, at the end of this workshop for you to yourself, I'm going to allow you to download this. Okay? Now there's a couple of things that I will be offering, but we're not going to get there just yet. First thing that you're going to want to do once you have installed phrase expresses, you're going to go and you're going to create a folder, call it whatever you want. I have called mine time machine. Okay. So, um, first I'm gonna show you how to set this up and I'm gonna show you what you can do and don't jump the gun and, you know, skip through this video. You need to watch this from start to finish. If you want to know how to use this the right way. Okay. So I called mine time machine. What I did was I clicked on local phrase file. I went to create folder and I said, time machine, and this is going to be demo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta