🔮 Today I'm sharing my #1 credit sweep secret that can remove virtually ANYTHING on a credit report (except for inquiries). If you would like to see if I can do a credit sweep head over to https://my740.com and I will see if I can help. We are using 2 very specific laws that the bureaus, creditors, and collectors have to abide by in the FCRA and FDCPA (sections 623 and 807 respectively); otherwise, it is a violation.
We are using FCRA 623 & FDCPA 807 violations to remove these accounts and in this video I'm going to explain exactly how it works. You see, it all has to do with the notice of dispute they are required to enter to your credit report - 90% of the time they fail to do it, and they can either pay you $1k/occurence or just go in and delete the account from the credit report. Sounds easy enough, right? That's because it is easy!
Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin
Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account" Google Spreadsheet that walks you through creating a dispute reason step-by-step.
Check out the store:
https://www.youtube.com/c/AskKristin/store
🔮SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮
https://www.youtube.com/c/Ask-Kristin?sub_confirmation=1
✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with SmartCredit https://sendmeto.co/smartcredit or IdentityIQ: ✨ https://sendmeto.co/identityiq
🧙♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY
DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com
Free credit sweep course: https://hub.my740.com
🦸♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸♀️
https://my740.com
Let's jump on a call and see if I can help!
⭐️ Video Notes:
This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...
Comments
Post a Comment