Skip to main content

Advanced Credit Sweep Strategy Training - Delete ANY Negative Account


Today we are going over advanced credit sweep dispute file training. And this is a crash course so make sure to grab something to take notes with. We are going over 5 different credit reports with negative items to remove and I'll show you what to dispute, how to dispute it, and with whom it should be disputed. This is an advanced credit sweep crash course and should be watched all the way through to get the best understanding of the training. If you would like to schedule a call with me for a credit sweep head over to https://my740.com and I will help you with whatever you need. 🔮 SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮 https://www.youtube.com/c/ExpertCreditSweeps?sub_confirmation=1 ✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT 🧙‍♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com 🦸‍♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸‍♀️ https://my740.com Let's jump on a call and see if I can help! Video notes: , I am going to go more in depth, but this is just a crash course right now to get you started. So now we were looking at identity IQ. This is your client, I'm going to show you what you were looking for. And I chose these aren't random, okay? So we can see that this account has negative aspects to it. Alright, so this is TransUnion. This is Experian, and this is Equifax down in the payment history. So we can see that TransUnion for November 2017 is showing 60 days so is experienced, but not Equifax the way that you would dispute this, right the hierarchy and I'm going to give you the links to those two videos with the maps that I created the visual maps. So looking at this, I can tell you right off the bat that I'm going to dispute and I did dispute it this way, though our late payment history, so I would say for November 20 Oh, update for our update for inaccuracy. November 2017 is TransUnion. Experian showing 60 days late but Equifax shows paid as agreed I paid on time and this is an accurate update immediately to paid as agreed something along those lines. This one is doing the same type of thing where Equifax shows okay for two dates that are also late on other dates. So you're going to follow that but as you can see right here on a monthly payment experience shows 22 while the other two bureaus shows zero, so you need to have them update this, we are looking for any inaccuracy. Now, if this were a charge off, right, and we would know because I'm going to show you a charge off of this or a charge off, you may be able to dispute this under data last activity date of last activity is the date that's going to stipulate when the account is naturally going to fall off of one's credit report so if the dates are different, that means that they're going to come off naturally on a different date, you do not want that you want them to be the same date. So because it's not that means that they count must be deleted because the newer date is probably going to be a date that that it was reengaged okay and the aging is a violation. So write your date last active 818 1217 and 18. So either they re age the account or something you are the 2017 this hasn't been updated so if this were a charge off you'd be able to use a $22 monthly payment to remove it because there should not be a monthly payment on a closed account of any type or you can use the date last active alright so this is positive positive, positive. Positive here we go with HR doc so this is Walmart. Now as you can see enter date last active it says 1031 17 for 118 eight 117 Alright, so once the payment is 000 balance, completely the same completely the same guess I know that the high balance is missing but that is not part of the hierarchy right here. So you can use I would go after the date last Active as number one, because there are three completely different dates. Number two, you would use the late payment history. So we want to find the actual inaccuracies. We're not guessing here, you only want to guess as your, you know, last resort. And when I say guess I'm saying that if it says balance is 2049, right? Normally, you would say, I don't owe 24, you might delete account immediately. But because we have actual inaccuracies, you're going to go after those first. So let's look at past due is completely the same. What's missing is the high balance on experience that is completely normal. They always do not, there's other inaccuracies, but these are the most important. So 917 shows 30 days late on Equifax on time with experiencing with October but it's 60 days late on Equifax. So use date of last activity is number one, and number two, you're going to use late payment history. So let's go down this one is 120 days late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta