Skip to main content

I don't want to pay $1200 to remove $100k+ negative debt, get 100+ points and a $500k loan 400% faster than normal



Building a Bridge to Financial Freedom

I was actually going to send out a different email to you tonight, but I would rather give you something that will make you say, hey that was super valuable content. Content is king, right?

Read below how someone I spoke with didn't believe it was worth it to pay for a $1200 program that would remove an average of 75% of their charged-off accounts, get rid of over $100,000 in reported negative debt, add about 100 points to their credit score and allow them to qualify for a $500,000 mortgage with at least a 580 score 400% faster than if they'd done nothing at all.  

So, here's the thing: You are on my email list for one of a few reasons: you scheduled a call with me, opted-in on my website or on a webinar, you've purchased a product, credit sweep, consulting service or attended one of my  live events - online or in person. You signed up to receive emails from me because you found - at one point or another - VALUE in what I have to offer.  

I had a conversation with a prospective client a few days ago that I want to tell you about and hopefully you are able to take something away from it. (I didn't end up offering my services to them for a few reasons, but what I took away from it is much, much, much more valuable to me than any profit could have been). 

Here's how it went: 

I asked my normal questions. You know, the whole how can I help you, what negative items are you dealing with, what have you done - type of series. 

They mentioned that they had quite a few negative items, including charge-offs and collections and that they need to get a mortgage soon, (no co-signer, lowest down payment, lowest APR, etc.). They also said this would NOT be the first time working on their credit and that they'd "wasted an entire year" with a large well-known company. 

Sounds familiar, right? It was the whole, I have really bad credit, already have permanent damage done on my credit from another company but need you to fix this like yesterday kinda call. 

You see, I get a lot of these calls and most of them are the same. We live in a time of instant gratification, what I call the "Microwave Society", wherein if we can't have it now, we don't want it. We don't want to put the work in, we don't want to invest in ourselves if it's going to "take too long". Right? 

We would rather pop it in the microwave instead of letting our dinner simmer for a few hours or bake in the oven. It's more work. We've gotta prep it and wait for the oven to heat up and sometimes even stay home because we don't want the kitchen (or the house!) to catch on fire by leaving it on while we're gone. Instead, we pop it in, time it for 10 mins and WAHLAH! Dinner is served. 

That's how we want our credit fixed, too. 

The journey I lead this person on in this call ended in a huge light bulb moment and even though I couldn't offer my services, I was still glad to have helped. 

You see, I had to explain that there's no such thing as a "deadline" with credit. Yes, you can hope to be completed by a certain time but there's no way to force it to happen. You can't force deletions with the bureaus, creditors or collectors, just like you can't force your family members to do chores or force your employer to promote you. 

Likewise, it's not possible to undo any damage that a prior company did while they worked on the credit file. Most consumers don't realize that the longer they dispute, the harder it is to remove the negative items. You can always make your money back, but what about the time? You can't get back your time and you can't reverse permanent damage. 

One of the reasons why I didn't offer my services is because they didn't see the correlation between investing in their credit to lower their current rent, car payments, credit card APR's and other bills as well as using the money they saved to put towards their down payment on a house. 

I walked them through the difference of how much it costs to pay a mortgage with bad credit vs good credit and they didn't believe me until I through the actual math at them to prove my numbers. 

Let's just look at a mortgage at a 580 FICO vs. a 740 and work our way backwards from there: 

They would end up paying $132,000 more with a 580 FICO score than a 740 over the life of their mortgage. To get the 580 FICO, they'd need to remove 75% of their derogatory accounts and add at least 2 positive tradelines during the process.

Because of the age of their negative accounts (mostly recent), it would take an average of 7 months to remove 75% of those accounts just to hit a qualifying score. 

I was told that the average length of time that the accounts have been charged-off is only 2 years. This means that the $172,000 in unresolved and charged-off debt wouldn't naturally be deleted from their credit report for another 5.5 YEARS

And because their average account history length is 5 years, with 3 other accounts reporting positively with on-time payments (and still open), removing the 75% of negative items would raise their score an average of 100 points and allow them to qualify for a mortgage 400% faster than if they'd done nothing at all and waited 5.5 years. 

So, to sum this up:

They didn't believe it was worth it to pay for a $1200 program that would remove an average of 75% of their charged-off accounts, get rid of over $100,000 in reported negative debt, add about 100 points to their credit score and allow them to qualify for a $500,000 mortgage with at least a 580 score 400% faster than if they'd done nothing at all. 

WOW, right? 

The reason this conversation was so powerful is because I was able to break it all down and walk backwards from the end goal and vision they wanted to achieve to where they currently are - the starting point. 

I was able to build the bridge - ME - that would get them there.

I was able to get into the prospective client's mind, understand how they think & their buying beliefs as well as learn their motivation for investing in their credit and future. 

I was able to take this conversation and create a new format for leads that is now helping them realize that their goals are truly achievable and visions possible. 

So, even though I didn't offer to build the bridge for this person, they walked away with a clear and realistic understanding of what they could achieve, and I was left with better insight into my clients and what they need & think. 

What did you take away from this? 

That's it for tonight, but if you would like to find out if I can build this bridge for you to achieve your goals and realize your vision, I invite to you schedule a call using the link to the right.

Limited-time Resources

EXTENDED! (Ends 2/20/2010)

You can still get instant access to the ONLY credit repair tools you need right now with the 7 Apps for 1 Bundle by clicking on the link below. 

Real-World Cost: $462

Bundle Sale: $99

Click HERE


Get instant access to the brand-new Letter & Reason Creator Software (Windows download) for only $29!

Includes 2 full applications, 2 bonuses that are worth 2x more than the original cost of the software as well as full instructions.

Ending soon. 

 

Click HERE

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta