Skip to main content

Credit Sweep Fee Based off Amount Saved vs. Actual Cost



One of my 1st questions to prospective clients will now be: How much negative debt do you have?


Let's put that question in perspective:
Lets talk about the comparison between how much money I save you vs. the cost of my service:

Let's say that you owe $100,000.
$90,000 of that is now with 3rd party debt collectors, reporting on public records, etc. Only $10,000 of that is still reporting with your original creditors.

Out of that $100,000, I remove $95,000.
That means that I SAVED you $95,000.

What if I made my fee based off of the amount that I SAVED you?
I would place my rate at 15% of $95,000. You would pay me $14,250.

Let's get real here. I can do that, because I get the results. It's what I do for a living. I delete it from your credit report and make the debt you owe obsolete.

In reality, I give the DREAM. Debt Relief that's Easy, Affordable and Manageable.
I have the ability to charge you thousands...

Look at my pricing:
Monthly: up to 50 items; 6 month program: $999
Gold: up to 30 items; 6 month program: $750
Platinum: up to 75 items; 6 month program: $1050

Monthly payments are accepted to assist in your financial-rebuilding.
Expert Credit Sweeps provides all letters, certified mail, progress reports, credit reports and complaints made on your behalf to relieve your DOUBT and give ASSURANCE.

If you're even 1/2 as successful as my other clients, your only worry will be that you didn't call sooner, so are you ready for the DREAM?

Call to change your life today or visit the website:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days!

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...

How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report!

🚀 How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report! 😱📈 Check out this mind-blowing proof! 📊💯 Learn the secrets to a credit sweep at my740.com! If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you head to https://my740.com and schedule a free consultation. Get all your free resources at https://sendmeto.co/telegram If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant a...

How to Remove EVERY Charge-off From Your Credit Report | Credit Repair S...

We are going over how to remove every charge off from your credit report (which will also work on closed accounts). 🔮 I'm also sharing with you the easiest credit repair software - Live Letter Lite v1.0, which is a Google Sheets tool (access it at https://sendmeto.co/lite right now!), which allows you to create dispute letters to all 3 bureaus all at the same time for all of your accounts! You can also learn how to do a full credit sweep with my diy credit sweep course at https://sendmeto.co/toolkit OR schedule a free consultation with me at https://my740.com if you want to see if I can do a credit sweep for you. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account" Google Spreadsheet that walks you t...