One of mine told me how he feels regarding the word "broker". If you do not want to use that word, we can substitute with "consultant" or "affiliate"; any that you choose. They are the same.
This is how it works:
- I do the work; you get paid
- They are your clients; you are my client - I have no contact with them and they do not even have my website or name
- If you know how to put up an ad or have a conversation, you are able to be a broker!
- (4 out of 5 people you know either have bad credit or need at least 1 correction on their file)
- You fill out our form with their info, submit payment if you have not done so previously and we process the file
- We send you the updates, you forward us their correspondence from the bureaus
- If they have questions you let us know and we will answer them!
- You decide how much you charge
- Brokers receive discounts when purchasing at least 3 at a time (they can be saved as credits to obtain the discount)
- Sign up for the affiliate program to earn points for purchasing - use those points to reward yourself on us! (See the the Broker's page for details)
- Put in less than 1 hour of "work" per week!