Feel free to comment with previous experiences- if you have had credit repair before and something did or didn't work for you let us know!
There are a couple things that will help and hurt the credit sweep while its in process. Here are a few things:
1. Do NOT apply for credit while your sweep is in process.
2. As much as possible, do not allow any new accounts to appear - such as collections or other derogatory items - until the sweep has been completed.
3. Keep track of all your receipts- proof of mailing, post office receipts, etc. You will need these in the future and they will help your case if it goes to court.
4. Do not refresh your report more than once every 2 weeks.
5. Do not overload the bureaus with dispute letters. Send your letter and wait for the results before submitting the next round, (if necessary).
6. do not write more than 20 accounts per dispute letter, unless they are medical. With medical, there are no limits.
7. The dispute process must always follow the correct pattern. One CANNOT jump straight to the intent to sue.
There are many others, but this is just a start for the night!