Today I'm sharing an update with you on a credit sweep dispute letter tactic that's getting results right now with my clients for factual disputes and credit sweeps that I started doing again after about 2 years of leaving it alone. Unfortunately, this is an industry where a credit repair tactic can work for a little while and then be absolete, so I always have to test my strategiese and try new ones. In this video I break down how I use client credit reports to prove that the credit bureaus are in fact reporting inaccurate information and I do so by sending physical copies of the credit report pages that show the errors.
If you want to see if I can help you, schedule a call with me at https://my740.com and I will see what I can do!
🔮 SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 🔮
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExpertCreditSweeps?sub_confirmation=1
✨ Check out all 3 credit reports and scores with the same credit monitoring I show in my videos and use for my clients with IdentityIQ: ✨ https://member.identityiq.com/help-you-to-save-money.aspx?offercode=431134PT
🧙♀️ GET HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT JOURNEY
DIY awesome free tools, tutorials and downloads - https://vault.my740.com
🦸♀️ DFY credit sweep service free consultation 🦸♀️
https://my740.com
Let's jump on a call and see if I can help!
⭐️ FREE PODCAST
For everything 'credit', check out the free podcast at https://racket.com/askkristin and my previously-live mini creditcasts at https://mysoundwise.com/soundcasts/1622404230966s
*I may receive compensation for external links, such as IdentityIQ
This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...
Comments
Post a Comment