You can access this slide deck at https://offf.to/score-warning (editable Canva template) to start creating your own credit score and dispute letter action plan using the credit sweep method. You can alternately access the PDF version (cannot be edited) at https://ysnd.it/GokItQT6.
*I noticed on playback this morning that the recording looks fine on mobile until used as full-screen. Now that I know this, I will not be recording in full-screen. My apologies!
The entire point behind this video is for you to be careful with the way that you dispute and to ensure that you've done a complete analysis and risk assessment prior to disputing the derogatory accounts on your credit report. Always create an action plan and follow it. (I give it to you here!)
This will work for you whether you have collections, charge-offs, foreclosures, repos, student loans, late payments, etc. Just plug in the info and start planning.
If you would like to schedule a call with me to see if I am able to help you increase your credit score (with the done-for-you service), head to https://offf.to/discovery
If you would like to access the Hub, head to https://offf.to/hub
This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...
Comments
Post a Comment