On ๐ช๐ฒ๐ฑ๐ป๐ฒ๐๐ฑ๐ฎ๐, I am going to show hundreds of consumers just like you how to get rid of those pesky inquiries that can hold you back from a $500k mortgage or even a $300 credit card. ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ ๐๐ผ๐ ๐ด๐ผ๐ถ๐ป๐ด ๐๐ผ ๐บ๐ถ๐๐ ๐ถ๐?
https://onlinenewsletters.net/neu02/
If you're letting inquiries sit on your credit report and don't want to lose $1000's by paying someone to do it, join the free inquiry removal webinar on Wednesday at 5pm PST!
I will be sending out updates, broadcast link, etc. via email only.
Look, I hate doing inquiries - cost too much, takes too much time and gives very little reward when it comes to your credit score.
This is why it is not a service that I offer my clients and instead of you going and paying $1400 to another company to get it done, I am going to show you how to do it yourself. For ๐๐ง๐๐.
This is most definitely something you don't want to miss out on, so I recommend heading over to the site to get yourself signed up for it!
*this will be a recorded webinar and you WILL be able to access replays

Comments
Post a Comment