Skip to main content

Getting Down & Dirty: Astute Service with No Upfront Deletion Fees

Let's get down and dirty and talk about why you're reading this and why I'm writing this:

You need credit repair and I'm one of the best.
It's really as simple as that.

You either didn't pay your bills or didn't pay on time and now the creditors want their money or you want to obtain more credit and can't because you didn't pay as agreed.

The beauty of my program is that for most consumers who call, I can help.

Who I can't help:
Those who have foreclosures in process or child support to be disputed (cannot be removed)
Those who do not wish to pay for their own credit sweep expenses and want free credit repair

Why I can't help a consumer who doesn't wish to pay their expenses:

  • It's not free for me to process the disputes
  • I put forth maximum capital to obtain maximum results in a minimal amount of time
  • I use an aggressive credit sweep method that not only takes a ton of time but also comes with costs like certified mail which costs $6.71 for each and every letter and there's no reason that I should pay for it
Most other companies do not use this type of credit sweep/repair. Most only send disputes online, via fax or regular mail. Most only dispute with the credit bureaus. That = least capital put forth to obtain minimal results with maximum profits in the maximum amount of time. 


Just as I wrote in my previous post, this is a risky business. There are companies out there who will take your money, plain and simple. BUT there are a ton of consumers who will have services rendered and will not pay. Why? Because they have already proven that they do not pay their bills or do not pay on time.

Common ground:
I give a 2nd chance to start again and meet you in the middle. I solve this ubiquitous problem by making this risk-free for you. I can literally change your life in as little as 60 days and if you are even 1/2 as successful as my other clients, the only issue will be that you didn't call me sooner.

The solution:
When you sign up, I have you pay for the Initial Audit. This is the 1st 3-4 days after sign up where I set up, analyze, create letters, send everything out and upload to the portal. The normal cost is $250 but can run up to $400 or more. I only charge $249 for this and it is expended during those 3-4 days.

You are not paying upfront for your deletions. You are paying for a service and immediately receiving it. You then choose which payment program you would like to go into based off of how many negative items you have.

What this means:
My credit sweep service is risk-free because you are not paying upfront for your deletions, I'm the only company in the nation that provides proof of services, and you have payment security. 

You want the best company with the highest success rate to remove the negative items from your credit report. That's Expert Credit Sweeps. I want responsible clients who will actually pay for services rendered. Is that you?

If it is, head to the website to start your road to financial freedom. I will be glad to listen to what's going on with your credit file, come up with an action plan for you and then sign you up.

Take the 1st step to your new life. Call today: 845-481-0780

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days!

This Client's Credit Scores Gained 200 Points in 15 Days! Sign up for a credit sweep by going to https://my740.com or by texting me at 904-516-8457 with any questions you have first. 📊 If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you text me and schedule a free consultation. If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant access to my "How to Remove Any Account...

How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report!

🚀 How to EASILY Delete Verified Accounts from a Credit Report! 😱📈 Check out this mind-blowing proof! 📊💯 Learn the secrets to a credit sweep at my740.com! If you want to see if I can do a full credit sweep for you head to https://my740.com and schedule a free consultation. Get all your free resources at https://sendmeto.co/telegram If you want to get a higher credit score, you'll need to look into removing charge offs from a credit report, and find out how to permanently remove collections, too. If you have late payments, those need to be removed as well. Right now is the perfect time to sit down and fix your credit because the credit mafia is coming back at us hot and this game is no joke. Watch my most recent video: https://mylast.video/ask-kristin Join my Exclusive Youtube Newsletter at https://sendmeto.co/ytfam, where you'll receive exclusive content, free offers, discounts, early releases and more! As a way to say thank you, you'll receive free and instant a...

How to Write the Credit Perfect Dispute Letter

How to Write the Perfect Dispute Letter to Clean Up Your Credit Report. 😱 Credit repair doesn't work, but this credit sweep strategy does! ! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. Credit Sweep Cheat Sheet Link is below this text. 👉Get the 4-page cheat sheet FREE on my Telegram channel https://sendmeto.co/telegram In this video, you'll learn a step-by-step method for writing the perfect dispute letter to remove negative items from your credit report. The process includes answering essential questions for your letter, constructing a compelling dispute reason, and utilizing a proven structure for effectiveness. The guide also covers how to document inconsistencies across different credit bureaus and handle disputes efficiently, whether you're an individual or a company. Additional tips are provided to avoid common stalling tactics used by credit bureaus. For a comprehensive understanding, viewers can access a downloadable works...