Skip to main content

What is a credit sweep? Why do I need one?



This blog is specifically regarding my credit repair company. All information contained in this blog is derived from the knowledge I have incurred while working on credit repair for my clients. Nothing will ever be taken from another website other than my own. If there are any similarities between my blogging and other site, it is pure coincidence. Some of the information here may also be taken from my other blog. Please ask questions and comment so that I can be more of service to you!

Let us keep this simple. Here is a copy of my current ad:

                                    ~Credit Sweeps Done Right- The First Time~

We do all of the work on your behalf!
All 3 bureaus
45-60 business days to complete
100% negative item deletion and inquiries
Restrictions: child support, tax liens (unless paid or payment arrangement with proof) and foreclosures in process.
One-time fee of $500; no recurring charges
Debit and credit accepted

All updates are sent to broker or client via email
Paperwork sent to bureaus also sent to broker or client via fax or email
*We also do inquiry-only deletion

We remove (not limited to):
    Collections
    Late payments
    Charge-offs
    Incorrect balances
    Foreclosures
    Repossessions
    Garnishments
    Unauthorized inquiries
    Bankruptcies
    Liens
    Incorrect personal data

Requirements:
Creditchecktotal.com membership, ID, SSN and proof of address.

Although the normal time frame for a credit sweep is 60 business days, there are times when it may take longer than this. At your request, we will follow your credit and work on it for a max of 12 consecutive months. At the beginning of the 13th month, we will give you instructions at that time to continue with anything that is remaining. I would like to add that it is highly unlikely any items would remain at that time; if there are, I will still assist you with a PDF for item removal. 

Some of the most difficult items to delete are the following:

Tax liens
Bankruptcies
Child support
Foreclosures

Can these items be removed? All except for child support. 

We will add a new post to the blog at least every 3 days. Some companies will charge you for this information, but we want our clients to be informed and educated regarding their credit. 

We are also coming out with a new ebook, "The Truth Behind CPNs". This will be for sale soon for $125 and we will announce the release of this first on our blog. Please note: this ebook will not give instructions on how to create credit profile numbers, nor how to use them. We will not be selling that information to the public. This ebook is related to the misconception regarding the profiles and the illegality which can land the client and/or provider in federal prison. This is not something that you want to miss, as this industry is growing larger every day online. 

Be on the lookout!

Soon to come:
Detailed website
Our facebook page 

Contact:
845-481-0780


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for my brokers; Craigslist, Facebook, websites, advertising and more!

I work 90% with brokers, 10% with clients, and I actually prefer to work with brokers, as I have contact with only one person instead of 300 clients. So considering there are 528 of you brokers, I figured that I would post some tips and tricks for my brokers. I will break it down into sections to make it easier reading, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, let me know! Advertising Advertising can be a serious pain in the butt, and it is utterly necessary for a business like this one. I will give you a couple of suggestions that work for me. I am mostly just word of mouth now and do not need to advertise, as I have thousands of clients, but there are days when I do put my business out there again for new clients. Craigslist It is quite difficult to advertise with CL now, but there are tons of ways to get around being flagged or to prevent it from happening. CL is the 4th most visited site in the  world , so that right there should tell you that you need to

3 Resons why you should wait to apply for new credit

Applying for new credit before all derogatory items are deleted: My advice to my clients is always the same: wait until you're done with your credit repair or credit sweep program, but have a strategy to move forward from there. Here's a few reasons why: #1 you may be denied if you still have 1-2 items remaning and will end up with new inquiries that will drop your score #2 it may hinder the process of removing the last few items and can add 1-3 months to the timeframe #3 you may be approved with a very low limit and would have to wait 3-5 months prior to requesting an increase. In comparison, you can wait til everything has been completed and obtain a higher limit right off the bat. Here's a real-life example: I have a client would only has 4/86 negative items remaining and he wanted to move forward with his mortgage. I advised him to wait because (see #1) it would add inquiries and he may not be approved. He'd mentioned tha

How to Lower Debt to Income Ratio Without Paying a Dime (Mortgage Loan)

If you want to get approved for a higher mortgage loan amount and lower your debt to income ration without paying anything, watch this video! If you would like to get a free credit sweep consultation head to https://my740.com. You can learn how to legally and permanently remove negative items from credit reports with confidence at https://sendmeto.co/steroids. Client results playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCkW-fTkIGnxOdGjZrudHSn-ygbYuWuQO Violations video 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOe-xaGW-0 Violations video 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZS_VI-Pts Links: Credit repair course on steroids: https:/sendmeto.co/steroids Guaranteed Deletion Debt Validation Dispute Method: https://sendmeto.co/vod2 EvolutionLine Method Workshop: link coming soon Dispute Funnel Workshop: link coming soon All courses: https://sendmeto.co/courses Live Automation: https://sendmeto.co/auto Credit Sweep Secrets Playbook: https://sendmeto.co/getmycheatsheet Advanced Credit Sweep Ta