We have been so busy the past 2 weeks, that I have not had time to get out another post for you guys. I have compiled some tips for brokers and clients regarding sweeps.
Tips for brokers and clients on credit sweeps:
Broker and client rules:
If you are my broker, you must follow these rules. If these rules are not followed, the business relationship structure crumbles.
1. If you become my broker, please do not give my contact information (or anything related to my company; i.e. company name, website, email, phone number, etc). These are your clients, not mine. You are my client.
2. When sending info regarding numerous clients, please send it to me in one email, not 10.
3. Please understand there are days when I am not available via phone. I am always available via email.
4. You set your own price after purchasing from me. (For example, you purchase 5 sweeps from me. You can then sell them at whatever price you wish).
5. You send me the information for the work that needs to be done for the client and I do it for you.
6. When I finish the work, I send it to you, and you forward it to the client. Not at any time do I want to be in contact with your clients. They are your clients, not mine. You are my client.
7. If your clients have any questions or issues, they are to notify you, and I will help you solve the problem.
*If your client is somehow able to contact me, normally they will not tell me which broker they belong to and will purchase through me. If at any time a client purchases from me, they are now my client and will no longer be in contact with you.
**Make certain when forwarding the info to your clients that my info is not in the email.
Here are some tools that I use every week (sometimes daily), which will be very useful for brokers:
jotform.com -create forms and even take payments on them
waveapps.com - accounting software for small businesses and also invoice clients and take payments
fiverr.com - gigs for only $5!
blogger.com - create a blog and inform your clients!
yuku.com - create a help forum!
craigslist and backpage - great for advertising
vistprint.com - marketing and advertising materials
overnightprints.com - marketing and advertising materials
Offer incentives for sales:
Low on cash and want to make a quick buck (or two)? Offer sales and incentives! You can run a special for the day, weekend, holiday, next few hours, etc. Don't just give them away for free, but you will want to give them a reason to purchase during your sale instead of waiting.
If your price per sweep is $10000- offer 2 for $800 or buy 1 get 1 50% off.
Offer a free credit bible for the week of ___ or the month of ___, which would otherwise cost $__.
(or your other services, such as the identity theft credit sweep).
Value your time:
You will encounter many clients who spin this story about how they will make you rich with all this potential business, and keep you on the phone for hours. Do not do that. Value your time. Give a free 5-10 minute consultation. After that, they either need to purchase, or take a hike. If they need more information, you can either send them to your website, or send them PDFs via email. My time costs $250 an hour and I do not have time for people like that; time is money. So do not let clients take advantage of your company.